COPY OF MESSAGE FROM CHQ
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION ANNOUNCES A JOINT PROGRAMME OF ACTION FOR GDS.NFPE - FNPO - AIPEDEU - AND - NUGDS ORGANISATIONS ISSUED THE CALL JOINTLY JCA CIRCULAR IS FURNISHED BELOW:
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYOEES
1st Floor, North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi – 110001
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi – 110001
ALL INDIA POSTAL EXTRA DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEES UNION
First Floor, Padam Nagar Post Office Building, Delhi – 110007
NATIONAL UNION OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS
Downhill, Malappuram, 676519 [Kerala]
JOINT PROGRAMME OF ACTION
DEMANDING IMMEDIATE APPROVAL OF GDS PAY COMMISSION
PROGRAMME OF ACTION
1. Immediate Nationwide protest demonstrations in front of work spots
2. Mass Rally at Divisional Level on 3.9.2009.
3. March to RAJBHAWAN and submission of Memorandum to Hon'ble Governors in all State Capitals on 10.09.2009 and March to District Collectors where State level March to Governors is not feasible
4. Relay Dharna for 3 Days from 14.09.2009 to 16.09.2009
5. Direct Action will be declared by Postal JCA if GDS Pay Commission not implemented by 16th September 2009.
The Postal JCA therefore calls upon the entirety of Postal Regular Employees and Gramin Dak Sevaks to unify their ranks and launch the Programme of Action with total commitment and get ready for industrial action.
Secretary General Secretary General
General Secretary General Secretary